Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Art from my Diary

I became very happy when I found my lost Diary after a period of about nine years. That was a time when I was fond of portrait making. I have drawn a large number of portraits. Some of them were on love & on broken heart. That was an age when everyone is in search of a partner for love. I was also in wait of a love partner and in my imagination, I drew these portraits. But after a long wait I found her and saw that she is totally different from my imagination and that is why I am displaying these portraits on my blog.

Beautiful Love


Eyes Like Rising Sun


Sad Portrait


Sad Love


Sadness


Sad lost in drink


Smile with nature


Eyes with Tears


Waiting for loving hand


Sad in Candle light


Now, I am trying to draw a portrait on her. As and when the portrait will complete its final look, I will display it.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

hello,
i am kirtan singh from spain,manjeet"brother
naval arora ur painting is really most beautiful and give a real impretion of a women.

Post a Comment